Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Sermon Title: Don’t Run Out of Wine!
Main Text: John 2:1-12
- This passage contains 4 areas of vital importance for the church:
- Wine Represents The Holy Spirit!
- Wine Represents The New Covenant!
- Wine Represents His Shed Blood!
- Wine Represents Communion With Jesus!
- Is your wine glass full of the Holy Spirit?
- If not, ask God to fill you right now.
- Are you walking in Covenant with God and His Word?
- If not, make a commitment to start walking with Him right now.
- Have your sins been washed away by His precious blood?
- If not, repent and ask for His forgiveness, and receive His cleansing.
- Are you living in sweet fellowship and communion with Jesus Christ?
- If not, ask the Holy Spirit to help you do so right now.
Bible References Used:
- Ephesians 5:18 (NLT)
- Hebrews 9:11-15
- John 10:27
- Ephesians 1:7
- I Peter 1:17-21
- I Corinthians 11:23-31