Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Sermon Title: Give Thanks!
Main Text: Daniel 6:10
- One of the most beneficial characteristics we can have is thankfulness.
- In spite of his circumstances, Daniel continued to PRAY and GIVE THANKS to God three times daily.
- Thanksgiving must become an ATTITUDE of the HEART.
- We don’t have to be completely SATISFIED with everything in our lives to be THANKFUL.
- We may not be where we want to be, but we can GIVE THANKS to God we are not where we were.
- WHEN WE PRAY WITH THANKSGIVING IN ADVANCE, FOUR THINGS HAPPEN:
- We WON’T WORRY or BE ANXIOUS.
- We will receive an OVERWHELMING SENSE OF PEACE.
- That peace will GUARD OUR HEARTS.
- That peace will also GUARD OUR MINDS through Christ Jesus.