Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Main Text: Luke 1:26-38
- Gabriel is only mentioned four times in scripture, but he always brings very IMPORTANT messages.
- In Daniel, he is used to clarify two visions that are end-time prophecies yet to be fulfilled.
- In Luke, he is used to bring the most significant message anyone could ever RECEIVE–the message of the birth of Jesus Christ, the promised MESSIAH.
- Through Gabriel’s message, we find that God chose Mary; God also chooses us.
- God partnered with Isaiah, Zacharias and Elizabeth, Joseph and Mary, Jesus, His disciples, and His church.
- God wants to partner with each of us to build the kingdom of God here on earth.
- Will you respond and say like Mary. . . “Okay, Lord, I’m your man. I’m your woman”?
- Will you respond by saying, “Whatever you want me to do, I will do”?
- Will you respond like Isaiah and say, “Here am I! Send me”?