Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Main Text: Act 27:13-29
- Paul’s experience as a prisoner on a ship, which is related in Acts 27, is an illustration of the “rocky ground” the church is facing.
- To keep the true center of our compass, we must protect ourselves by throwing 4 stabilizing anchors overboard to steady our ship.
- We must have ONGOING DISCIPLESHIP.
- We must have GOD’S WORD.
- We must be bold people of PRAYER.
- We must have the FULLNESS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Bible References Used:
- Matthew 28:18-20
- Luke 9:23
- 2 Timothy 2:1-4
- Psalm 119:1
- Psalm 119:9
- Psalm 119:105