Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Main Text: Ruth 1:1-18
- Becoming a mother is EASY. . . being a mother is DIFFICULT, and can be a fearful responsibility.
- With children, EARLY training SECURES lifelong HABITS.
- We must CONSISTENTLY teach God’s Word to our children and then reinforce it with lots of LOVE, COMPASSION, UNDERSTANDING, and yes, DISCIPLINE.
- We must teach our children how to . . .
- Pray without ceasing.
- Read / understand / study God’s Word.
- Walk by the Holy Spirit.
- Serve the Kingdom of God through the church.
- Seek God for His divine plan/purpose.