Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Main Text: 2 Samuel 6:11-23
- When we have a genuine relationship with “the Way, the Truth, and the Life,” it stirs up something that cannot be CONTAINED.
- The Ark of the Covenant represented the presence of God, and King David wanted to bring it back to Jerusalem where it belonged.
- David took thousands of people and lots of musical instruments with him.
- They did this with gladness, sacrifices, dancing, shouting, trumpets, leaping, and whirling–total ABANDONMENT.
- Like David, we should ABANDON ourselves to God without any thought of what OTHERS may think
- Make a JOYFUL sound to the Rock of our Salvation.
- Produce a ROAR FROM ZION (from GAOS) that reaches the Throne of Heaven.
- It is time for us to stand to our feet, lift our hands, hearts, and spirits to God and release OUR ROAR!