Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Sermon Title: Roll The Stone Away!
Main Text: John 11:1-16
- A good Biblical definition of obedience is “Do WHAT you’re told, WHEN you’re told, WITHOUT murmuring or complaining.”
- God’s pleasure comes when He sees the FRUIT from our obedience.
- Does Jesus ever do ANYTHING without a point or purpose?
- To obey God, we must lay down our grave clothes and walk in FREEDOM.
- God has supplied us with the POWER and RESOURCES we need to be set free.
- When we roll away the stone of UNBELIEF, Christ’s RESURRECTION power will be released in us.
Bible References Used:
- Matthew 11:28-30
- Exodus 23:25-26
- John 11:17-37
- Romans 8:13
- John 11:38-44