Speaker: Pastor Everett Spence
Main Text: Isaiah 59:16-19
- The promises of God belong to those who believe.
- If God’s promises do not excite us and build our faith and confidence in Him, there may be something VERY WRONG with our view of God.
- We don’t ever want that to happen among God’s people today.
- God took it upon Himself to radically change Israel’s condition and bring about their redemption, salvation, and deliverance.
- If we’re truly born again, if we’re truly in love with Jesus, we’ll want to be in a personal relationship with Him daily.
- That Means Being. . .
- Led by the Holy Spirit
- In God’s Word and prayer every day
- Gathered together (in church) with God’s people
- A generous giver financially
- A good and faithful servant of the Kingdom
- Involved in some form of evangelism
- Willing to die for the cause of Christ